Miskatonic University Radio Episode 60: Investigators of Arkham, Innsmouth!


Fish people gurgling at your door? Waking up in a cold sweat after dreams of turning into a frogman? Fret no more, we're back for Episode 60 and this time join Dane, Dan, and Ben to talk about the Investigators from The Innsmouth Conspiracy! What movie would Trish Scarborough star in? Will Silas ever put a shirt on? Find out on this episode of MUR!

If you enjoy the cast and want a way to support us, we have a PatreonDonations are appreciated for helping to keep the cast doing cool things.

Listen here on iTunes!
or here on Stitcher!
Or if you prefer the Soundcloud:

Comments

Patrick McEvoy said…
Hey there, Patrick McEvoy here, artist on "Gang Up". Love your show!

Yes, I have been doing a few cards here and there over the last few years, though I did do a lot more for "Call of Cthulhu" CCG and the first couple of Arkham board game volumes. I've actually done three or four per deck (sometimes more) for the the last dozen or so releases, though I never know exactly when the cards are coming out. This one, for instance, I did back in 2018!
I've mostly been doing work on the Marvel games for FFG, but I always have a place in my cold, dead heart for the Arkham world.

Popular Posts