Miskatonic University Radio Episode 87: MUR Riddle Contest and Year in Review

Hey everyone! 

Join us this episode to crack some crafty riddles and bid farewell to 2021! In similar fashion to last year, Harrison has constructed a riddle gameshow taking all the entrees and pitting a blind Dan, Dane and Ben against them to test their Arkham knowledge! After we reflect on all things Arkham in 2021 and look forward to the new year. 

~    Episode Spoilers Ahead!    ~
(You have been warned!)

After a lengthy, heavily-debated night of indecision and lamenting Ben's Christmas-hatless head, we are happy to announce the winners of the 2021 Holiday Riddle Contest! Similar to last year, these riddles were crafty, some heavily-researched and some just downright tricky. We thank each and every person who submitted! 

Without further adieu, the two winners of the 2021 Holiday Riddle Contest are: 

ReaverMann with their riddle:

“Mister!” He said with a sound that could stun,
“I am the Cultist. I speak for the Great Old Ones.
I speak for the Great Old Ones, for they have too many tongues.
And I'm asking you, sir, at the top of my lungs,”
he was very upset as he shouted and roared,
“What's those THINGS you've made out of that star’s word?”
“Look, Cultist,” I said. “There's no cause for alarm.
I revealed some tokens. I am doing no harm.
I'm being quite useful. I say you take heed!
I made these Fine-Somethings-That-All-Gators-Need!”

&
ComradeCim with their riddle:

"Just two have my trait though I'm the only helpful one
While I do my job the other beats up people for fun
For the price of the 3 twice I can help hit them for one of their 3 damage
He's annoying prey but if you pay me enough I'm sure I'll manage"

   

Congratulations to our winners!! We found these riddles to bend our minds in the best way! If you want to see the other entrants and take a stab at the other challenging riddles, play the riddle game here!

Thank you again to all who hung out live and to all listening. We're truly thankful for all your support. Hope you all have had an enjoyable, safe start to your 2022!

If you enjoy the cast and want a way to support us, we have a PatreonPledges are appreciated for helping to keep the cast doing cool things.

This episode was recorded live! If you'd like to join us in the chat next time, be sure to follow us on Twitch to get a notification when we go live! 

Subscribe to us on YouTube to check out our recorded streams when they go up; in case you want to see our faces, weird background art, or follow along with the card images!

Listen here on iTunes!

or here on Stitcher!

Or if you prefer the Soundcloud:

Comments

Popular Posts